Telephone (831) 424-4124
When it comes to wedding ceremonies and receptions, experience truly does make a difference.
Clients from our previous wedding ceremonies and receptions tell us, and their friends, how pleased they were with the interactive and enthusiastic approach we took prior to and during their event.
Before your special day we’re there to offer advice and to help you plan the music and timing of events for ceremony and reception. At the event all of your plans and dreams will be put into action for a perfect wedding.
Wedding Questions Answered
Online Wedding Reception Planner
We do great Wedding Ceremonies...all this & more:
- Meet with you to help plan the music and order for each event from Pre Ceremony music through the Recessional.
- Help stage and position all ceremony participants.
- Provide wireless clip on microphones for the officiant, groom and readers.
- Program the chosen music right on cue.
For Your Wedding Reception we will...
- Assist you with planning the music and events from the background music as guests arrive to the Grand Entrance, Toasts, Dinner Music, First Dance, other Formal Dances, Honeymoon Dance, Cake Cutting, Bouquet Toss, Garter Toss, and Last Dance.
- Provide an extensive song request list and take on-the-spot requests.
- Arrive on-time, usually 1 to 2 hours prior to start time for set up.
- Dress sharply...and sharply means formal attire including tuxedos or suits.
- Do our part to make your guests feel comfortable and a special part of your celebration.
- Perform coordinator/ master-of-ceremonies duties by organizing and introducing the wedding party, facilitating toasts and speeches, collaborating with facility banquet staff, photographer and other professionals to provide a seamless worry-free event.
- Present the perfect mix of music and personality to satisfy the wide and diverse tastes of your guests.
- Use only the best and most reliable sound equipment with speakers tailored to fit your crowd size. It includes wireless microphones for speeches and toasts.